Thursday, October 28, 2010

more beautiful



As ugly as life is - and the people in it, is has - and people have
the potential to be infinitely more beautiful. Actually, I believe, life and we are already are infinitely more beautiful than what I experience now. Now in this moment and in moments when nothing seems fair and people are so mean.
Somehow - Lord, I'm not sure how, but I know, we have the potential to experience life and each other in this new way. To move from pettiness, resentment, misunderstanding, general injustices into love. I try to remember that, I think, the answer as to how to do this is God. Sounds simple enough, but it's something I can not, none us can wrap our mind around, and this is a good thing, but frustrating and leaves us with so many questions and sometimes leaves us feeling alone and unfulfilled too. So once again (another again, out of countless agains), I try to seek God first and trust all else will fall in order, but somehow, like the times before, things keep slipping into God's place without me knowing until later.

And I wonder, is this why life and those in it so often seem so ugly to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment