Monday, November 15, 2010

my head...

My head hurts, like really bad. It's so gloomy and cold out and M. would NOT stop touching my hair and trying to kiss me today. (Seriously, I'm not fuckin' Hello Kitty, contrary to popular belief.) Totally inappropriate behavior, especially as I continually move away, pissed off, every time or shrug-away and say "No, M." With any other person at any other job I'd file a sexual harassment suit and win, but it's M. at Hana and so things are very different and I actually do have some compassion. Although, I'm also very annoyed and agitated and this may soon outweigh my compassion. Honestly, I do not know how much longer I can tolerate it. Not just having to endure being treated like a house cat, but the working and making no money. I need a new job. I think I will stick with this to "the end" and it looks like "the end" may not be so far away. I'm very sad for M. about this. I'm nervous about the possibility of NEEDING to find another job, but really, I'd enjoy another job even though there could be no job easier than the one I have now - I am continually too annoyed and too poor to continue this job for very much longer, 6 more months at the most. I guess this is where I am setting my limit. I dunno, sometimes I just want to move on, I need to make more than $20 a day and I need my boss to NOT continually try to kiss my cheeks, touch my fuckn' hair and face. Seriously dude, seriously. Hopefully I will return to VCU next fall or something. Also, I think I'd like to work in a coffee shop for a while, I might not make much more than $20 a day, but at least no one would touch me all the damn time or if they did, I really think I might lose it and punch the offender in the face. But in all seriousness I'm also very thankful to have a job, even if it really pisses me off and apparently Chinese men think I'm a cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment