Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Planet L, I mean... E... I mean EARTH




Isn't this picture insane? "Slow your roll" HAHAHA I couldn't believe it when I saw this in a gas station.

I love music.
I love dancing.
I still love laser lights... I think some are burned into my brain...
BUT more so... I LOVE, I NEED, SUN LIGHT!!!

Today the clouds finally broke and there is sun, thank God, literally. My mind seems to be 're-congealing' after the epic mind melt freak out that has IOPs calling me back and I'm considering it. I'm still better, but I still need another therapist. I need to stop procrastinating about this and I need to make a Dr.'s apt too, these last couple days I realize I can't deal with gloominess very well. It makes me entirely too tired and dangerously saaaaad. Very sad. Too, too sad. So, yeah, I surrender to the fact that I need some antidepressants again unfortunately. (This time I won't put my medication up my nose though.) Life on planet earth seems to be 'ok' when it "warmish" and sunny so I think I'll go for a walk in a little. I have today off!! Church later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment